Thursday, February 28, 2008

Busy...busy...busy...

I have been wanting to blog, but just didn't get down to do it. Like what I mentioned above, I have been busy...busy...busy... Taking the opportunity to blog while watching American Idol on TV. Interesting to hear the judges' comments, especially Simon's...haha...

The previous day, we had the guys singing. Tonight, we have the girls. I thought the guys had some problems in general with the range. oh, there was this guy with the name Chikezie. He is so good....my goodness...power vocals...I really like his vocals man. I don't know if he is going to be kicked out of the competition, but I am telling you, that guy has good vocals man.

ya, I have been busy...that's like my third time repeating this, right? Two CAs to prepare for, one lab report to complete, project meetings...that's for schoolwork.

I have been involved in some events with Singapore Youth For Christ lately. Sleep late + wake up super early ---> sleep little. But I have got to admit...it's my fault that I slept little......I could have put in more effort to sleep early lah.. That's not all I can say about my experience serving in those events, but I shall just leave this topic for now.

ok, I shall continue more on another day. It's getting late already and instead of sleeping, I will be doing more studying. bo pian ('no choice' in Hokkein), have to do it. Hopefully, I won't fall asleep half-way, with the light left switched on.....again....apparently, I heard from somewhere that people who sleep with the lights switched on, experience poorer quality of sleep (i.e. less rested) than those who sleep with the lights switched off....ya....

whoa piang! I say I want to go off already, then I still type so much!! ok ok, gonna dash. See you!

No comments: