Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ok, I am less than four hours away from a mid-term test and I am not done studying yet...and I am blogging..Why? Because I am getting a bit restless with my thoughts wandering here and there to places except on the subject that is in front of me -- my lecture notes on...guess what? Cell Biology. And I wonder why???? hmmmm....

This week is, undeniably, one of the xiong-est weeks in this semester, until now. One mid-term test yesterday, another one today, one lab report to submit tomorrow and things to read and look for with regards to my projects. Sounds fun huh? Absolutely....

But I know I am not alone and that I am certainly not the one taking the worst heat out of schoolwork, so before people start saying things that have '....weak....' or '....soft.....', including other weird negative permutations of that two words, in their heads....I am doing fine...by the grace of God.

I do need to sleep more though. Had a bad feeling around my throat and nose region this morning when I was in the brink of waking up from what was a brief sleep...How long did I sleep....hmmm...four-five hours??

Ok! I know! That, by others' standards, is quite a luxury already, but hey, I am not you, right? And I am not you and I don't want to be you. Enough said. ...... It would be funny if someone asked me to 'wake up my idea'...hahahaha...

Had a weird encounter with Thomas just now in the library. I saw him coming out of the elevator yesterday while I was leaving campus and he was wearing this red T-shirt. This morning, while I was walking across the reading area in the library to my 'targeted' table (cf. proteins targeted to specific organelles...真的是三句不离本行...I wonder what's my 'target sequence'?? wahahahaha... :P), I saw him again, this time round, studying at one of the tables, wearing a red T-shirt....again! *gasp* It was like he stayed overnight in the library! So, I stopped at my tracks and asked him, "You slept here ah?" He said, "ya!" Whoa piang...

ok, I think he was just joking lah. The library closes for the night one. Even though we, life science students, might seem like we got no life, I think the librarians got life one lor. But I wouldn't be surprised to see people chionging for the mid-term paper until like that. If you are taking this module and not chionging now, there are two major possibilities: one, you are just slacking...something is really really wrong; two, you are just super good....steady steady pom pi pi...then I got nothing to say.

oh well, I am definitely looking forward to the 3-months break! It's NEVER too early to hope for the break! NEVER!!! :D I rest my case.

No comments: