Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lots of things have happened since the last time I blogged, but since this is not exactly a log of what I did, I shall not bore you all out there with the nitty-gritty details.

I was having a talk with my mum just now over dinner, or rather, over our empty dinner boxes. She was telling me how things are doing in this particular ministry in church. They are really going all way out to reach out to people for the Lord. That is amazing. Thank God.

Amongst the things I was thinking about as the conversation went on, one firm conclusion came to my mind. Some are capable of sharing the Gospel to huge multitudes of people, groups of people that occupy stadiums, big compounds. Yet some aren't meant to do that. They share the Good News on a personal level, one-to-one.

But all of us are blessed. Whether we are sharing the Gospel to huge multitudes of people, or to a person in an outdoor cafe, we are doing the same thing and that is sharing the Gospel. We are to do it and not only that, but we are to also do it to the best we can, putting in our best effort. At the end of the day, the result is up to God and we should be glad...real glad...joyful that we have been faithful to do what we can in our life, in this ministry entrusted to all true believers of Jesus Christ.

No comments: