Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Something interesting to share with you people out there:

I was having a lecture on perfumes and what the lecturer usually does is that she will pass perfumes around for us to smell during the lecture. The perfumes usually come either in their original containers or sprayed on a blotter.

So there was this one time, I was listening to the lecturer and the perfumes were passed around. No, that wasn't the only time I was listening to the lectures. And I think the word 'perfumes' is kinda wrong to be used like that, but you get what I mean, right? I know you all are all smart people one....

Yes! I was listening to the lecturer and suddenly, I felt something crawling on my arm. It felt like there was an insect crawling on me, like an ant, or even worse, a cockroach!!! But then, it didn't felt like it was something big. ya, so I turned to look at what was causing the disturbance and guess what I saw??? It, or rather, she was a girl, reaching across the seat between her and myself, trying to passing me a set of blotters (I can't remember whether it was a few or just one), and she was like trying to get my attention, using the blotters to scrap my arm. But apparently, to me, it felt like insects on me.

Thank God I turned and checked. Thank God that I didn't just whack my hand down onto my arm! Whoa piang...that would be so paiseh man. Not just paiseh, but super paiseh lor. Who knows? I might bo tai bo ji whack that girl's hand. That would be really bad.

But then, it was quite interesting lah. Quite funny even. haha. I wonder what would have happened if my other arm went down to attack the 'insect'. wahahahaha.. jia lat man.. Big boo boo X 1..

No comments: